Saturday, July 3, 2010

Hello, world!

Hi everyone! It’s nice to meet you. This is my first entry on this blog in English. I've been thinking about creating a blog in English for some time. Here I am! I'd like to record my thinking and my activities in English in order to improve my English.

First of all, let me introduce myself. I'm Koji Nishiguchi. Now I research computational mechanics. I was born in Hiroshima in 1985. I have studied computational mechanics, especially nonlinear finite element method and nonlinear solid dynamics since I was at Hiroshima University. After I graduated top of the class in 2008, I finished the master's course in Engineering at Hiroshima University in 2010. I like reading books about science/philosophy/health and baking bread.

Maybe I'll try to update this blog once a week and sometimes write entries in Japanese. I'd like to talk to people around the world. I enjoy Twitter(http://twitter.com/koji_nishiguchi) and Facebook(http://www.facebook.com/people/Koji-Nishiguchi/100001229941280) and let's enjoy them together!

No comments:

Post a Comment