Tuesday, May 3, 2011

International Conference at Munich, Germany

One month ago, I went to Munich, Germany in order to participate in international conference of finite elements in flow problems and presented my latest research. At the conference I talked with not only older researchers but also Ph.D. students of the same generation from all over the world and discussed our studies a lot. That was a valuable experience and motivated me to do research hard.

When I went sightseeing in the central part of Munich, the weather was comfortable. I visited in the Staatliches Hofbräuhaus, which is a famous brewery and the Munich Residenz, which is the former royal palace of the Bavarian monarchs. The Residenz is the largest city palace in Germany and is today open to visitors for its architecture and room decorations, and displays from the former royal collections. I was surprised that there are some Imari porcelains, which were made in Saga, Japan.



After that I visited a branch of our company near Hasselt, which is a beautiful city in Belgium. I savored some kinds of beers and Omer beer was the most delicious for me. I want to visit in Germany and Belgium again in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment